– You stand on the top of me!
– You whisper to me promising words of tenderness.
– You give me oaths of loyalty and I do not find the strength to deny you.
– You are an image of exquisite vision to my eyes. Your attractiveness is irresistible.
– You are truly seductive…
– You are caressing my ears.
– You know all my weaknesses and needs better than I do and I can not oppose to you.
– You blandish my vanity. You pull me from my nose.
– Your glamorous lure decoys me.
– You defeat me with your super powers!
– You keep marbling to my ears even though I am averting my head from you!
– You deceive me with your promises.
– Am I having a love affair with a detergent?
– Am I totally insane having a dialogue with a product?
– Hell NO! I am out of here!
Materialism as an ideology. I own therefore I am. I consume therefore I am.
The mass media culture and their effects to our daily lives.
Brainwashing advertisements for more consumption of useless goodies. Chasing the ideal and a meretricious happiness. A continuous seeking of a trademark to define us. Desperate yearning for fulfilling expectations.
Plastic needs for plastic people.
No time for worries because plastic is fantastic!